£50 per Jet Ski
We are now open for jet ski owners to visit for the day until Sunday 18 October 2020. Proof of valid insurance is required prior to launching (minimum public liability £1 million).
Opening times from 10am – 7pm (6 days per week, closed Tuesday).
Due to Covid 19 we have measures in place to comply with social distancing and would ask that you only bring one car per jet ski in order to limit the number of persons on site.
Please note that we do not allow food to be brought with you as we have several food options available on site.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance during these difficult times.
- No charge for additional riders but responsibility lies with the ski owner to ensure that instruction has been provided on machine operation, and they have been taken around the lake as a passenger prior to using the machine alone.
- All drivers must have read and understand the course layout and rules of our lake.
- Minimum age 16 years to ride alone or 8 years accompanied by an adult
- Towing allowed (number restricted)
- Always report to Jet Ski Reception (located next to the “Snack Shack” prior to launching and present membership card to gain access – loss of card will incur a £5 replacement charge)
- Ski owners with Seadoo 300 and above must have completed a RYA PWC Proficiency Course prior to using the lake. This also applies to additional riders (proof required).
- Buoyancy Aids and Wet Suits to be provided by members (as clothing on site is for hire activities only)
- Well behaved dogs on leads are permitted.
- NO FOOD TO BE BROUGHT ON SITE.