UPDATE ON SEASONAL OPENING HOURS
WE WILL BE OPEN FOR JET SKI OWNERS TO DAY LAUNCH FROM SATURDAY 6TH JUNE UNTIL SUNDAY 25 OCTOBER 2020 FROM 10AM – 7PM (6 DAYS PER WEEK – CLOSED TUESDAY). PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BRING PROOF OF INSURANCE AND BEAR IN MIND THAT DUE TO COVID 19 WE WILL HAVE MEASURES IN PLACE TO COMPLY WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING. WE WOULD ASK THEREFORE THAT ONE CAR PER JET SKI ONLY TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE COMING AS WE DO NOT WANT TO TURN PEOPLE AWAY.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THESE DIFFICULT TIMES.
DAY membership: £50 paid at reception per visit
Days: 6 days per week (closed Tuesday)
From: 6 June – 25 October (Opening Hours: 10am – 7pm)
- Valid Insurance documents to be provided upon initial visit (which will be entered on our members system – minimum public liability £1 million)
- No charge for additional riders but responsibility lies with the ski owner to ensure that instruction has been provided on machine operation, and they have been taken around the lake as a passenger prior to using the machine alone.
- All drivers must have read and understand the course layout and rules of our lake.
- Minimum age 16 years to ride alone or 8 years accompanied by an adult
- Towing allowed (number restricted)
- Always report to Jet Ski Reception (located next to the “Snack Shack” prior to launching and present membership card to gain access – loss of card will incur a £5 replacement charge)
- Ski owners with Seadoo 300 and above must have completed a RYA PWC Proficiency Course prior to using the lake. This also applies to additional riders (proof required).
- Buoyancy Aids and Wet Suits to be provided by members (as clothing on site is for hire activities only)
- Well behaved dogs on leads are permitted.