2020 Season: April – end October.
ANNUAL membership: £550 paid in advance
DAY membership: £50 paid at reception per visit
Days: 6 days per week (closed Tuesday)
From: April – October (Autumn Opening Hours: 11am – 4pm)
- Valid Insurance documents to be provided upon initial visit (which will be entered on our members system – minimum public liability £1 million)
- No charge for additional riders but responsibility lies with the ski owner to ensure that instruction has been provided on machine operation, and they have been taken around the lake as a passenger prior to using the machine alone.
- All drivers must have read and understand the course layout and rules of our lake.
- Minimum age 16 years to ride alone or 8 years accompanied by an adult
- Towing allowed (number restricted)
- Always report to Reception prior to launching and present membership card to gain access (loss of card will incur a £5 replacement charge)
- Ski owners with Seadoo 300 and above must have completed a RYA PWC Proficiency Course prior to using the lake. This also applies to additional riders (proof required).
- Dogs allowed on site but must be on a lead and any mess cleared.
Download and complete your form and remember to bring it with you or scan and email back it to us..